Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @JuiceRev ! Great intro, always excited to meet more passionate members of the community.

Iā€™m Elizabeth. From Nigeria. I aspire to have classy healthy juice/smoothie bar soonest. I would like a step by step start up guideline here. And Iā€™m so happy I found this platform and am here to learn, grow and perfect,ā€¦

1 Like

Hi. Please what do you mean by X1 mini Pro, heard the term a lot.

Hellooooo all!
Iā€™m Joseph, from Chicago but currently living in Indonesia.
I first found out about juicing from a little place in New York called Juice Press, and after many years there tried helping out shops back in my hometown of Chicago. After a certain political event in 2016 I decided to pack up and move out to asia. The juice seen in Indonesia is extremely small and the market is dominated by one player really. I had previously been at a place with an X-1! but we have since closed. Iā€™m joining teams with some new players and hopefully we can show people what juice is all about!

1 Like

Thatā€™s an interesting story! What part of indo are you in?

Jakarta (for now)! Bali is where its a much more like minded scene of course, but being able to bring cold press juice to the capital I would say is more important to the people of Indonesia.

Sandra from SF Catering in Maryland. We serve a ginger drink during catering events and have overwhelming interest by customers for bottled options. Here to learn from this great community.

2 Likes

Hello Goodnature Community,

Iā€™m Ross Franklin, Founder and CEO of Pure Green Franchise and looking forward to getting to know all of you at JuiceCon.

Iā€™m based out of New York City, I started Pure Green in 2014, we now have 7 retail stores and growing in New York. We recently franchised Pure Green and will soon be opening up in Florida and Chicago. Our mission is to inspire healthier communities by connecting people with performance based superfoods.

I used to be in the health club business until I realized that nutrition accounts for 80% of optimal health while fitness only 20%. When I discovered the benefits of cold pressed juice, I decided to make it my full time focus.

Iā€™m very grateful to Goodnature as we started making cold pressed juice with a Goodnature X6 and we have expanded our Pure Green wholesale business into over 30 states with clients that include professional sports teams, high-end hotels and supermarkets.

Looking forward to contributing to the Goodnature Community!

In good health,

Ross

2 Likes

Hi Ross,
Love your site, everything looks so clean. I have a question about your choice to include a probiotic as well as HPP. Have you tested the probiotic levels after the process? Iā€™d be curious to know how much of the strain survives.

1 Like

Hi Joseph,

Excellent question and glad to hear you like the Pure Green Franchise site! We use a specific strain of probiotic called GanedenBC30. If you go to their website: https://www.ganedenbc30.com/ganedenbc30 you will see all of the clinical testing and peer reviewed papers that show the flora is still in tact after HPP.

1 Like

Hello Communityā€¦

I am Onyinyechukwu, owner of Orchard Blends a smoothie and juice producing company in Lagos, Nigeria. I use mostly indigenous organic grown vegetables and fruits.

Blending has made my life easier and betterā€¦ It also feels great serving people. Interacting with my customers is one of my biggest rewards especially when they start seeing a difference. I look forward to learning and doing business here.

3 Likes

Hello,

My name is Michele and my partner Jesse and I started a juice and smoothie shop in June. Iā€™m also a teacher so I juggle both, he is also a writer so he juggles both! We also just had a baby (our 5th), busy is an understatement. Our juice shop is in Freeport Maine, a large tourist area. We are all organic and environmentally friendly, so glass bottles and compostable items otherwise. Currently Jesse is the main person running the shop with lit teenagers helping juice and close the shop throughout the week. We only half know what we are doing but truly bootstrapped to make this happen so trying to learn and grow!

Wish we could have gone to juicecon, but a little bogged down over here!

Michele

4 Likes

Hi everyone, Iā€™m Ryan from England U.K.
My wife and I became interested in wellness a few years ago, we started making our own smoothies & juice shots.
We noticed an improvement in our health & outlook on life almost immediately.

We got to thinking if we could turn this into a business how much happier we would be.
So weā€™re currently researching as much as possible before we attempt to make a living out of juicing.
Weā€™d like to have a stall/truck to start with a view to opening a juice bar in the future.

Looking forward to becoming acquainted with you all & hope to be able to contribute to this community along the way :slight_smile:

Ryan

1 Like

welcome to the community!

1 Like

Hi guys

My name is Andrea, born and bread here in the UK, with being a certain age i have always wanted that dream to have something of my own and to work for myself instead of working for others. I have taken an interest in juicing for the past yr and a bit now and it makes me feel alive again, its amazing on what flavours you discover with fruit and vegetables when mixed. I would like to help others improve their health and to show them exactly what these juices can do to improve their lifestyle. I am doing a juice masters course at moment so i can qualify to be a natural juice therapist. Also in the meantime me & my partner are looking to start a small juicing business in orlando Florida (well me anyway, he has other projects he wants to do) as thats where we want to move to, so lots of research going on right now. I want to do a walk in / take away service ā€¦ very bash bash bosh lolā€¦ so looking at kiosks as i want to start small and then further down the roadā€¦ slowly expand into a juice bar ā€¦your cold press machines look fabulous and you have lots of different ones. Just a question - if the equipment was on finance, is there still a warranty for example if something goes wrong or if i was to purchase one ā€¦ what warranty comes with it > what happens if the machine breaks down or needs new parts, this information would help with my finance and research :smile: Please any feedback from any of you juice entrepreneurs on what to look out for or any advice would be huge help. Thank you and keep smiling :slight_smile: :grin:ā€¦ fabulous website by the way :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi my name is Steve from Island Magic Fiji. www.islandmagic.net
Island Magic exports wild grown USDA certified organic turmeric root to the USA on a weekly basis.
We operate a partnership with a number of villages from the Sigatoka region of the main island of Fiji, Viti Levu. The Sigatoka region is abundant with turmeric root which is collected, washed/prepared and placed into sacks for export to North America each week. Our processes are fully organically certified and audited and our certification covers the land we harvest the turmeric from, the pack house where the turmeric is prepared, the preparation process and the transport we use. This is then flown to Los Angeles and collected by our fully certified partner in the USA. At no point is the organic chain broken in our process.
The beverage space is a major sector for our business as Fijian turmeric is known for its superior juicing qualities 70% of our clients are in the cold pressed juicing and kombucha space.

1 Like

I am from Uganda in East Africa, our first juice business production started in June 2021, we produced over 70 cartons (12 bottles per carton) of cocktail juice (pineapples, carrots, passion fruits, apple mangoes). We packaged it an incubation centre that avails machinery for start-ups. So far we are happy that we can produce juice, though we have no profits so far. We have only one paid staff and rely on interns for labour. I am happy to join the community to learn from others who are managing the juice business.

Hello, this is Dan Wells from Chautauqua County in Western New York. I have a coffee roasting business here in our 23rd year. Stedman Corners Coffee Roasters. This is our 2nd time entering into the juice business. We started in 2016 with centrifugal juicers but too difficult to make enough to sell profitably. We now have an X-1 mini and a Zummo citrus press and got back into the swing last October. Like the coffee business, Iā€™m finding it really fun and almost too challenging. What Iā€™m finding is a fantastic support from Goodnatures website, Robinā€™s great recipes, and Ariā€™s well researched book, The Juicing Companion. We have a lot to learn!
Prior to my coffee career I was in the printing and graphic design business so this has translated really well making coffee labels and now juice labels. I design and print our labels in house for our juice bottles.
Happy to share our labeling knowledge and when in Lakewood, NY visit us!
Stedman Coffee & Cold Pressed Juice

Hello everyone,
My name is Grace and I am from Nigeria. I love fruits and vegetables so much that I had to study Food and Nutrition. This however, has impacted my way of life and how to diet correctly.
Aside that I have written plan of starting a juice business from home. At first, I didnā€™t know how to start but the only way I could boost my confidence is to write juice recipes for people online on fiverr and upwork, train people how to make juice and write blog on smoothie and juice recipes, with this I have gained a lot of experience and I feel itā€™s the right time to start.

I had to browse online and I came across goodnature.com