Hi there… I’m wondering if anyone has suggestions for working with berries on a large scale. I read elsewhere on the site that a blender is recommended, but that’s not super practical for larger volumes, and we also are looking to keep the fibers out of our juice, as we are using it as an add in to our kombucha fermentation. I tried using the medium bag and just the press, and I ran it a couple of times with a stir in between to try to extract as much as possible. It definitely worked, but the remaining pulp was a lot wetter than I am used to with other produce and I’m wondering if there are any strategies to increase the yield. These were blackberries, but we’ll also be working with raspberries.