6 pack carriers

Hi guys, Do you recommend a six pack carrier or similar product that you use to carry juice cleanses?

1 Like

If you are looking for a generic, low cost option look at this

2 Likes

really like it! Wonder IF it would fit our 16oz glass bottles. Graphics are terrible though.

1 Like

Do you guys you the Berlin 16oz french squares? (we do) I may have read your comment on the product page. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

We do use the Berlin French square in 16oz. That carrier works well. It is really snug, so you have to use a little trick to get the last two bottles in without ripping it.
I agree, I hate the graphics, but branding carriers is more than I want to spend on them at the moment.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah… Maybe we should get a group together to have a die made for the Berlin. Plain E-Flute. I believe Drought Juice had one made. I have talked to a maker and plan to do at some point.

2 Likes

When that time comes, please keep me in the loop.

2 Likes

Interesting that these seem hard to find. Maybe a good product for Goodnature to stock

4 Likes

Found this online, have you seen this one?

3 Likes

Great lead. Thank you!

1 Like

We use these and stamp our logo on them: https://www.pakitproducts.com/product/kraft-6-pack-carriers/

3 Likes

Paper board is a tough product to make strong. Most Beers are doubled-upped (folded) board. I will purchase a few to test strength. Thx. As you know the 16oz glass bottle are very heavy :wink: a well designed 6 pack would be a great product to offer. I talked to Berlin regarding carrier, also regarding a 12 or 14oz French Squares. $ makes no sense until bigger biz.

I recall Drought Juice having a nice carrier (in pics); think they must have had it made to fit.

2 Likes

Yes, Please ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ours are 42 cents on amazon, we use a stamp for our logo. They do not fit glass 16 oz but great with 16 oz plastic bottles.

1 Like

https://www.pakitproducts.com/product/kraft-6-pack-carriers/

We also use a stamp.

1 Like

Any suggestion on a good stamp?

1 Like

We used rubberstamps.net

2 Likes

Did y’all ever look into this? I have my local paper distributor quoting me OUTRAGEOUSLY high prices.

2 Likes

Could you please share your TRICK to get that 6th box to fit? p l e a s e? lol

As I said, we use the 16oz. Berlin and love it so far. Just being asked for Cleanses lately and ppl seem to want a 6 pack.

We plan to hit the side visual on the sides of the box w/ a hit of color and we may stamp or label.

I was asked to provide a “dummy” for them to make die of. When I worked in Corp. world ‘real’ paper mfg co.s did them for free as part of the design process.

Does anyone know who Drought Juice (Detroit ares) uses for their 6 Packs? I will try email them. I’m pretty sure they use Belin bottles too.

Customers got creative… this fits perfect but handle too low. I will probably make a dummy using this as a pattern base.

1 Like