Press Bags cleaning

Hello everyone.

Can anyone suggest how to clean the press bags.
Any specific solution or detergent which can be used for the same.

1 Like

Hello @Pratike6 I like using a product called ECOsan from ECOlab, also when need I soak the bags in bleach solution overnight, then rinse and let air dry after soaking.

1 Like

Hi Ari,
Are the Nut Pressing Bags to be cleaned in the same manner or is there a particular method to cleaning them ? Are they affected negatively by hot water or are they safe to clean in hot water ? All and any advice welcome.
Andy.

1 Like

Yes same process, are you having an issue with that particular bag type?

1 Like

Hey Ari,
I am not having an issue. A customer of ours in Croatia has purchased a nut bag and wanted to know the best method of cleaning it. As i have not used one before as we do not produce nut milks (yet) i wanted to get instruction from the experts… You guys !
Thanks.

1 Like

ok perfect, most operations experiment what works best for them, When I was operating an X-1 I would use standard wash rinse and sanitize, then run them through a high temp commercial dishwasher, just an added step not necessary but worked for me. I would also soak the bags in bleach solution once I noticed they would become stained as well. We have some extra information as well here if you would like to break it down a little more in-depth for options to use.

1 Like