How has COVID-19 impacted your business?

I am curious about the state of the juice making world. How are other’s business’ fairing? I can only speak from my experience. I hope to learn how others are doing, and what changes they have made to survive.
When we closed down for 6 weeks in mid-march I did not think the business would survive. We were trending well for Q1 and was just getting out financial legs going. We are in that precarious 2-3 years mark from open where most businesses make it or break it.
After reopening in May and having another local restaurant that serves sandwiches, salads, etc open up a shop in shop within my location we have been thriving. We are up over 100% over LY, and may even beat 2019 handily, despite being closed for a 6 week period.
I am not a religious man, but I am praying that other small businesses in our industry have been able to adapt and succeed. I would like to hear from anybody all over the world if they are seeing success, or have been forced to pivot to keep their business going.

2 Likes

we are up 3x over LY. But we’re only a year old last month. still very encouraged.

“Good on ya” & the rest of you here.

1 Like

We are 3 years old this Sunday 7/19, which is so exciting. We are 70% up from our first year of business (implementing one million lessons learned and a new retail front), but 7% down from last year. I feel great about that, but it is exciting and hopeful to see others are way up. However, we are down about 16% in transactions. We were never mandated to close but reduced hours and days for about a month. This last week though has been one of our busiest this year. Being in Alaska, we actually don’t depend on tourism much we have a great local community in Anchorage so they are supportive!

1 Like