Expanding Delivery Options

Hey everyone,
I will be starting a new home based juice bar company called Full Press Juicery in Orlando. And with us juicing at home space is limited. Any ideas on how to expand the menu in limited space? Does anyone sell frozen pre-packaged smoothies??

3 Likes

We offer smoothies within our juice cleanse packages. They bottle well and quite tasty for several days. So I think bottling for delivery is a good option for you.

3 Likes

Thanks!

Do they maintain a “thick” smooth consistency for those several days? And how long do you give for the expiration date, like 3-4 days??

1 Like

Congrats on your new venture! Use the same ingredients in multiple drinks. Example: if you juice kale or spinach, make a fiber rich superfood smoothie with the pulp instead of tossing it.

If you’re using plastic bottles, I’ve seen companies freeze smoothies/juices and sell that way after thawing. Leave space at the top of the bottles for expansion. Juices with more water based ingredients will expand more and might bust your bottles if there’s not enough room. You’ll have to do a few test runs first and get your recipes down. We prepackage smoothies in glass bottles for sale in our fridge and date to 3 days. Anything that oxidizes quickly like banana should be best by 1 day otherwise it smells and tastes like barf :grimacing:

4 Likes

lol gross. Barf smoothie not on the menu!

1 Like