Selling M1 White, Barely Used

Hi! I am selling my like new M1 juicer. I purchased it with the intention to open a coffee/juice bar, but switched gears during Covid. I practiced making juices a few times before moving it out of my home kitchen and haven’t touched it since. It really is basically new. It is a simple to use machine that makes beautiful juice! I am located near Seattle and willing to deliver to neighboring states. Hoping to recoup $5K but will consider offers. Thank you!

Hi Kelly,

We are planning on purchasing an M1. We just opened our juice bar in San Diego, CA and were waiting a few months to recoup some of the money we put out during the construction phase. How much do you think it would be to ship it to San Diego? I’ll be happy to work out a price with you that is fair for both of us. We already have an X1 Mini and love it! So we are very familiar with GoodNature. Please let me know if it is still available and lets work this out.

Randy DeLue, Ingrid Meza
Jai Jus

Hi! I’ll have to do some research on how to ship an item like this. It arrived on a pallet very well packaged. Do you know if FedEx packages this kind of item for you? I’ll look into it!